Saturday, November 13, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Today's entry : Romeo and Juliet....

Baru je pas tengok citer Letter to Juliet. Its one hell of story I must say (for people yang senang tuching la mcm akuh).Its about a pretty girl Sophia that work in New Yorkers.She love to write and she want to be a journalist. She already has a fiancee and they went on a vacation in Sienna a romantic city (how I wish to go there).There, when her fiancee is with the arranged meeting with the suppliers for his restaurant, she found this committee that call themselves as Secretary of Juliet. They reply the letter that girls sent to them by sticking at the wall of where Romeo and Juliet once express their love.She found a letter that was sent 50 years ago, she find herself devoting to reply that letter and the letter did arrive to the sender.They then go for a quest to find the sender, Claire Smith true love, Alfonso Bartolini. Together Sophia, Claire and Claire's grandson, Charlie, they seek the man of Claire's life. The rest of the story I think you guys can predict rite?HEHEHE. There is one word in that movie that I love the most that is "truly, madly, deeply and passionately in love with you". Ahhhh..How I melt when listen to this word. 

The movie for me is really sweet, heart touching and full with romanticism. In this movie also it encourage people to cease their true love and I wish the same for me. Watching this movie make me think, why most men are not as romantic as Romeo? Express their passionate for the love of his life in public, willing to go through obstacle in their love journey.Sometimes, it arouse my feeling to have my own Romeo but that is almost impossible. Because Romeo is Romeo and D is D, but sometimes I wish you will be a bit more romantic like Romeo (sorry D). HEHE..But I know that you have done a lot for me, and I really appreciate it.  But it is not wrong for me to dream bout it rite?.

I think that's all for now, until next time.Chioww..

The Movie

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment