Saturday, November 20, 2010

A.L.O.N.E.

entry today :I'm Lonely..

rite now I'm listening to this one sad Indon song, for me la. the lyrics are just so touching, SAAT AKU MENCINTAIMU. hurm, rite now, i feel so lonely, yes i'm surrounded by my family but it just that i don't have my other half with me.eventhough that he is here in TPG but we don't see each other that often. sumtimes i just feel that i don't have a BF.if i were to feel like this, i wouldn't fall in love..SAD, ALONE, LONELY, TEARS, have been my best frenz from the day we were together.sumtimes i feel so tired like this, i admit that i'm the one that ask for us not to see that often. however, i couldn't take it anymore if you just ignore me. without a word. everyday whenever i think of our relationship, it a must for my tears to fall. it feel so hurt, i don't know how long i can bare this feeling. i never ask you to always contact me,see me. whenever, i see a couple. i feel so envy with them.how lovely and sweet are they. i never feel as your GF, i always get the feeling that i'm just one of your frenz, that i'm nothink to you. the only thing that show me that i'm still your GF is the way you call me. i accept the way you treat me, accept that your family is important, i accept everything bout you. BUT YOU??? you ask me to do something without thinking bout my family, you never accept for who i am.whenever i said that you are not my husband yet, you sulk. now, you leave me alone,without a word but its ok. coz i just want you to be happy.  go and be happy with your family, whenever you feel that you would like to know bout me, then text me, or call me. i'll just be rite here waiting for you.  



suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

4 comments:

  1. erm.. b strong eh alg...
    don b sad...
    the happiness will come to u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be sad...i guess love need toleration and understanding but then again what do i know? i dun have a bf. so you should be happy that you have someone that you know loves you and cares about you and probably thinks of you at night before he goes to sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup..i should be thankful coz i have him....
    thnz azza...

    ReplyDelete