Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I CHOOSE YOU...

today is my first paper for final exam yet I cannot focus in my study..All that I think now is Him, my DD. when I woke up this morning i receive messages from him, basically the content he ask me to choose to stay beside him or not, juz bcoz he get the feeling that his lives will be hard..It break my heart to read what he sent to me..I know that he will be reading my blog so read this carefully DD.
To My Ever Dearest DD.....
Please don't ask that kind of questions again, coz you'll get the same answer again and again. You know that I won't leaves not until you chase me away from your lives.

D,
Do you still remeber how hard is it for us to be together? After all that we've been through, do you still need to ask that kind of questions? I thought you know me well enough D.

D,
I'm not the kind of girl that would leave you just becoz you face some difficulties in life. Yes, i once said I'm materialistic girl, but that attitude cannot compared my love towards you. All the money in this world cannot buy my love for you.

D,
please let me by your side. please don't chase me away, not after what we have been through. I'll promise I'll be better. we can go through it together D. if we can go through your sickness together then why not now..

I just wanna be with you, that's all I ever ask for.
PLEASE???

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment