Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yesterday....

Dear Lovera....


well, yesterday finally I met all my frenz back after we all further our studies. ..we've met at the SMDB'Hari Kantin'....It was full of laughter, excitement, n of course hug n kisses not to metion a lot of noises also... It's like a reunion except it is not a formal one... gosh I miss all of my frenz, they the one that help me gone through my high school life...we shared each happiness n sadness, we fought like a kid,hehehe but it's something for us to remember our high school life..after yesterday I don't know when will I see all of my frenz back, maybe on my wedding day? hehehehe... well that's another story...I miss my school, my teachers,my frenz, my juniors, my seniors and other things... they all the one that introduce me to a new world that is a world of frienship..I won't forget my frenz no matter what..if not becoz of them i wouldn't be where I am right now....


P/S: below are the pictures that I manage to capture yesterday....

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment