Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sad day today....

dear lovera....

It's a sad day today, coz tonight I've to go back to my college in Phng ..It's not that I don't like going back but the thing is I've just find out that he is sick again...oh god, why this is have to happen to us?? what we've done wrong to receive all this????and why him??? maybe it's my fault... maybe it's a sign that say I don't deserve him...I'm not a good girl...I'm a bad girl...he's to good for me..but I love him..I really do.. oh no,I'm crying right now...why is this tears have to come down....what should I do now???I don't want to lose him again...N I won't...I will everything n anything just to keep him with me..I'm not going to give up yet...where's there a will,there's a way...

XOXO

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment