Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Looking for somebody.....

Right now, I'm searching for my childhood frenz. His name is Taufik(at least thats what I remember). His mother own a bakery shop at Kajang. His mother bakery is the best bakery in Kajang. Lately his name always pop up in my mind. Actually I miss him so much as he is my childhood frenz. We always do things together until my parents moved to Perak. Since then we lost contact, so now I want to find him back. I juz wanna meet him back after lost contact him for years. So if anobody know a guy name Taufik, age 19, live in Kajang and his mother own a bakery shop, pliz tell me ok. Even better if Taufik himself read this blog. Gosh I miss him badly....

P/S: Abg don't be jealous ok, he's juz a frenz



suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment