Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm sorry and forget me....

After a few months of breaking up with Zaim,he text me back and i entertain him bcoz we've made an agreement that we are friend eventhough we have broke up(I know it is cruel to do this but hey, I don't wanna lose a fren). I'm ok with the fact that we are fren n still texting each other,he even ask me about his option of entering university and I thought that he is fine with the fact that we're already broke up but then it seems to me that he still can not stand the fact that I'm no longer his GF. He keep texting about how hurt he is, and the most famous word he text me is that 'I cannot live without you'. How typical. For a moment, I can still endure with it, I keep telling him that we are not meant to be together, so on and so forth, but he continue to such an annoying guy.




For Zaim, I know that you're hurt but that does not give you the license to be annoying ang i'm trully sorry for what i've done to you. I never meant to hurt you, trust me. It's been my pleasure of knowing you and you're such a wonderful guy. I will treasure all the sweet memories that we've made eventhough my heart never does belongs to you. You deserve a better girl,Zaim. Forget me to forgot your wound.


suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

1 comment:

  1. it's never about the inability of not being with someone. What Zaim should have said was "It's not that I cannot live without you, it's just because I chose not to..."

    :P

    ReplyDelete