Thursday, August 27, 2009

my heart hurt.....

i'm at my hometown now....
as usual I open my facebook to check on all my frenz....
suddenly I saw sumthng that make me smile....
but then that smile fade away as I go through the pics...
why?only that pop up in my mind...
I feel like crying....
I know that I'm less important in that group but atleast don't hurt me like this...
I always believe that, a picture can tell a story....
and it seems to me it is true....
maybe other people see it as juz a pic but nuot for me..
it's like a knife that slice my heart slowly.....
maybe it's a sign for me to pull myself away from that group...
farewell my dear group,'u' sure show me a lot in life...
'u' teach me to be strong physically and mentally...
it's time for me to bid farewell...
and thank you very much for 'your' teached...

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment