Thursday, September 17, 2009

need to find my heart back........

this is the first day i'm back in my hometown.
on the back to tepeng, in the bus i was thinking about my feelings to him....
the whole journey i was thinking about that.
i try to find my feeling back then suddenly i realize my feeling is empty....
i heart is empty....
what happen????? i ask myself.....

i recall back when is the last time we see each other and talk to each other..
well yesterday he did call me just to wish me a safe journey home and ask me to take care of myself, just that....
my heart ache....
i talk to my friends bout this and even they notice that i and him are drifted away from each other.....

somehow i can't just feel his love to me anymore and vice versa....
is it too much to ask for him to give a little bit more attention towards me????
over this period of time, i often go out and hang with my friends and suddenly i started to become the old me...
the one that does not have commitment with any guys and the one that can easily be friends with guys......
why is it happen???

i check back my heart, and then one of my friends told me that actually i'm lonely....
my heart is lonely, even i'm being surrounded by my friends but the truth is i'm lonely in terms of my relation with him....
that's why, i ask him to come back, it just that i need to feel his atmosphere here in Malaysia.
i know people will call me an attention seeker, selfish but i need that just to keep my heart stand still to him...

abg if you read this, i'm trully sorry. i doesn't want to loose you but i can't feel anything. help me please.....



suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment