Saturday, January 02, 2010

i never thought it will happen again.....

Assalamualaikum.... it's just the 2nd of 2010 but yet something has happen to my family...... i don't know what to say about it.... all i know i'm fill with anger and sadness..... i feel sory for my mom..... i never thought my dad has the courage to do it to my mom..... this thing had almost happen when i was 11 years old.... but he did not do it... so i thought he has change..... i always knew he was a womanizer but i never thought he will repeat the same mistake.... today the truth has been revealed.... and i have promise to myself and my mom that i will make his live as miserable as i can.... i will never let him happy..... just wait and see what i ill do to you my lovely dad (being cynical)... just wait and see...... rite know i have change my aims... no more goodie-goodie girl to you dad........


suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

1 comment:

  1. Salam..kak,HANIS cukup bersimpati dengan akak!Sbr ya..berdoalah banyak2 ya!
    HANIS akn sntiasa disisi akak,insyaALLAH......

    HANIS & LEA FARHANA will survive together!!!!Thats our promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete