Friday, January 22, 2010

a piece of my mind.....

Assalamualaikum.............
well basically i have nothink to say rite now.....
and i dun't know what to rite.....
i just fell wanna rite sumthink......
hehehehehhe....
oh yeah, sumthink has juz crossed my mind.....
i can't wait 4 saturday to arrive.....
he will be coming to PHNg to meet me.....
knowing this juz makes my heart thrilled and i feel enthusiastic(is it correct?).....
hehehehehehhe......
i will spending a night outside from my college.....
4 ur attention we r going to TC, and basically juz chit chat the whole nite.....
kind a boring but i'm eager to do "this" activity.....
hahahahahhaha.....
but of course, i will not go out by myself....
i have my two lovely frens accompany me.....
so TC wait 4 me to come...........
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

2 comments: