Thursday, October 22, 2009

On The Last Day of Raya.....

On the last day of raya that is on 19 Oct 2009, KPMIM held a grand event of Raya Celebration...
Well I went there along with my two frenz.....
We had a great fun that night.....
It was one of the best night....
Why????
Simply becoz of the free goof they were giving and the performance by Ayehan....
he is one of the best singer in the college....
his voice are tremendously sweet, ok so I may exaggerate a little but hey it is really sweet....
after the eating and enjoying the performance, we decided to be a little wild....
hehehehe...
Well taking pictures, crazy pictures of course....
we really enjoying the moment coz we don't know whether we will be able to feel like this ever again.
That's we decided that it should be treasure in pictures....
and....
I HAVE PUBLISH IT IN MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK.....
YEAH YEAH YEAH....
coz i want the whole world to know how happy I am that night....
eventhough yesterday was my bad day.....
but hey that night have make up the bad day....
huhuhuuhh......
ok I think that's it for today kot....
i don't know maybe later this evening I will post another blog, who knows....
wait there someone knows about it,
only God knows about it....
ok everyone daaaaaaa from me...
May God Be with You....
xoxo
Lea Farhana

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment