Friday, July 31, 2009

hate my life so badly.......

why my life is like this???

why????????

rite now I just hate my life so badly....
Am i don't deserve to be happy with someone that i love????
why do you have to take it away from me????
WHY???????
if we just break up, then it is ok for me becoz atleast I know that he will live his life happily...
but I just can't take it if you take him away from me forever,atleast not now...
not when we are planning to get married, not when I just found him back, not when we just about to be happy....

I know other people will said that better he leave me now than after we married....
but not for me..
I need him by my side,his my strength and I'm his strength..
I now that I should be strong for him but rite now I just want to cry my heart out so that I won't cry when I meet him( if I have the chance to meet him again).

I love him,I never love a human being like I love him.. besides my parents, I really need him in my life... I couldn't live without him..sumtimes I just wish that I'm the one that sick...I'm wiling to exchange with him if I can...I want to see him live a happy life...just let me be the one who suffers...

Ya Allah, jgn pisahkan kami sblm sampai wktunye Ya Allah...

suker?....
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment